Complete electrical control system upgrade
Noble Electric Ltd. performed a complete electrical control system upgrade, in 21 days for Hudson Bay Mining, ABB Group.
- Two 50 MegaWatt 110,000ACV to 600DCV rectifier control systems replacements
- including control cabinets, firing boards, fiber optics for controls and firing systems
- over 4,000 terminations
Project was a critical component shutdown, requiring completion within a 12-day period.
Design-build Reed Lake mine shop and warehouse
Noble Electric Ltd. performed full electrical installation at a new mine shop and warehouse
- Design Build Project
- 4.16KV and 600V installation
- Project required completion in 21 days.
Additional electrical projects through-out surface operations in Flin Flon and Snow Lake mines
- 120V to 25KV installations and upgrades.
- PLC and DCS Upgrades
- General electrical projects for surface and underground operations.
Project DetailsNoble Electric performed a full...
Project DetailsNoble Electric performed an electrical...
Project Details Noble Electric performed a mecahnical...